Saturday After Thanksgiving Dive and Picnic @ Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I didn't even complete a coherent sentence, but everybody caught on to the rum part!:coke:

I'm really starting to love you, Walter. Because of you there is not only more pumpkin pie for me but also more rum for me!

Hey, just teasin' ya. :blinking:

Take Slate off the list, he can't make it. He grumbled something about having to watch the shop while his manager is off gallivanting in Riviera Beach. :rofl3:

Becka, you are bringing the boys, right? Gregg?

MB:
I didn't even complete a coherent sentence, but everybody caught on to the rum part!:coke:

It's all about priorities. :D

I'm really starting to love you, Walter. Because of you there is not only more pumpkin pie for me but also more rum for me!

Hey, just teasin' ya. :blinking:

Take Slate off the list, he can't make it. He grumbled something about having to watch the shop while his manager is off gallivanting in Riviera Beach. :rofl3:

Becka, you are bringing the boys, right? Gregg?

Just 2 more hours and start looking for my little grey suv with the SB sticker heading down the highway:D Hallendale here I come :cool2:

Deb yep bringing the boys. Cant leave home without my best freinds:bounce4:

Just 2 more hours and start looking for my little grey suv with the SB sticker heading down the highway:D Hallendale here I come :cool2:

Deb yep bringing the boys. Cant leave home without my best freinds:bounce4:
Excellent!

Third turkey has been purchased and waiting to be cooked . I am dropping the turkey off to sandy and she bring it to BHB on Saturday morning for me . :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom