Saturday After Thanksgiving Dive and Picnic @ Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Me: Corn on the cob with butter, chips, dips, cranberry sauce, munchies, napkins and a box of big trash bags.
I have to look and see if there is a cooler here hmmmm

Well I made it !!! Today was so pretty went to divers direct to get a new wet suit as mine wont keep me warm in the water here and guess what the one I wanted I have to head back to Key Largo to get it at that store. OMG so I am heading back in the morning to pick it up.... The saving grace is I can get it at 1/2 the cost by doing this plus I can get my right size as well. It is so nice to night a bit windy but very nice out on the balcony and looking out over the beach and Atlantic. You guys that live up here have it made all the shopping you can ask for and restaurants everywhere. I'm back in shopping heaven :D I'll pick up a few more things to bring like cranberry sauce and I'll bring some other stuff. Hey I do have a fresh load of fish in the freezer and I hope to have some lobsters by Thursday afternoon. I'm liking this beach diving.
Becks... don't over do it. You're in for enough as it is.

What are you doing for dinner Thursday?

I was doing 5 deep dives with JupiterMermaid on last Saturday with JDC and she asked if I was attending the SB-BHB event. I also saw Walter and MB up at DEMA and we shared that we needed to go diving again soon. This sounds like a great time to go diving!

I'm diving in Boynton in the morning and early afternoon so I can't get to Phil Foster until 2:30pm. But if a resident lobster murderer is welcome, I have a killer desert to bring. It's a "Lobster Chunks in Butter Scotch Pudding" recipe that will melt your booties down to your ankles.

I'll fix 45 small tastings in Dixie cups for individual servings and even make some " Non chunk/plain puddin" cups too for those that just enjoy plain 'puddin'.

Mark me down as a "non-eating" diver who will be helping pickup trash, cleaning tables, and figuring out how to dial in a 5.6f with a number 7 power on a YS-90.

I'm good for:

* Puddin
* Trash bags & cleanup
* 2 Dive Flags (yep you need them!!!)

Also if anyone is headed to the Riveria Marina Tiki Hut for a post-dive beer, I'm pretty sure there will be a crowd.

Johnoly

Last edited:
YUM!!!!! Bring the recipe along with the desert, if you don't mind. It sounds wonderful! In my book, all crustacean capturers are welcome. We're only doing our job at keeping the oceans clean and beautiful by clearing out the bottom feeders. :D And, our friends seem to like the spoils we share.

We'll save some food for you so you can have something upon your arrival. It'll be fun to have you! Glad you're coming! :D

I was doing 5 deep dives with JupiterMermaid on last Sunday with JDC and she asked if I was attending the SB-BHB event. I also saw Walter and MB up at DEMA and we shared that we needed to go diving again soon. This sounds like a great time to go diving!

I'm diving in Boynton in the morning and early afternoon so I can't get to Phil Foster until 2:30pm. But if a resident lobster murderer is welcome, I have a killer desert to bring. It's a "Lobster Chunks in Butter Scotch Pudding" recipe that will melt your booties down to your ankles.

I'll fix 45 small tastings in Dixie cups for individual servings and even make some " Non chunk/plain puddin" cups too for those that just enjoy plain 'puddin'.

Mark me down as a "non-eating" diver who will be helping pickup trash, cleaning tables, and figuring out how to dial in a 5.6f with a number 7 power on a YS-90.

I'm good for:

* Puddin
* Trash bags & cleanup
* 2 Dive Flags (yep you need them!!!)

Also if anyone is headed to the Riveria Marina Tiki Hut for a post-dive beer, I'm pretty sure there will be a crowd.

Johnoly

Hosting you and the boys, if you care to drive all the way up here!!! Seriously, it's just the two of us and we'd love to have ya!

Sounds wonderful thank you so much...

Where is all the way up here? Is it close to 4001 South Ocean Dr Hallendale?

Johnoly:
I also saw Walter and MB up at DEMA and we shared that we needed to go diving again soon. This sounds like a great time to go diving!

How long has it been since we were in the water together? 7? 8? 9 years? It'll be good to see you!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom