Saturday After Thanksgiving Dive and Picnic @ Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why didn't you just tell her that ForceE is right in front of the bridge on Blue Heron Bvd... $5 air fills while you wait? :wink:

She wanted a place close to Hallandale, gotta send my buds business:D

Ok why are you laughing? Do I have to lug tanks 4 blocks or something to get fills

Ok why are you laughing? Do I have to lug tanks 4 blocks or something to get fills

Nah, you just pull around back and go in the back door with your tanks. 641 E Dania Beach Blvd

I was laughing about the Tom Tom navigating to Key West and then losing the car after parking it because of the weird street changes.:D

Nah, you just pull around back and go in the back door with your tanks. 641 E Dania Beach Blvd

I was laughing about the Tom Tom navigating to Key West and then losing the car after parking it because of the weird street changes.:D

OMG I try to forget those things :rofl3: But you know I still don't listen to my tom tom and I still cant find my car after I park it:idk:... You know me so well

Southwestern Flavor? Sounds much better than Ranch. I'll see if I can find it at the Publix in Sebastian.

Krista,
Last year we invaded the pavilion closest to the restrooms. Gave us more room, and perhaps would also provide the best chance for electric hook-ups. One other thing, the tables were filthy, between people not cleaning them up after being used, and the birds all over them. Maybe if somebody had those huge rolls of paper to cover the tables, or if not, disposable tableclothes. If you do stop by there, how many tables are we talking, so that you (we) can be prepared. Also, last year we had nothing to inject the birds with. Still don't know if I can make, but I do have an injection kit if you want to borrow it, and remember, we had to run out to the grocery to pick up some marinade.

Hope this helps.............

Lol, I am a speed reader and when I read "and the birds all over them" and then
"we had nothing to inject the birds with" , well I just jumped to conclusions and then realised you were talking about injecting the turkeys! ha ha, not being used to injecting birds!

I can bring plastic table cloths. We are all for recycling, so we don't use paper or disposable utensils much. So I'll bring along as many plastic table cloths as I can find.

OMG I try to forget those things :rofl3: But you know I still don't listen to my tom tom and I still cant find my car after I park it:idk:... You know me so well

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
memories!! LOL:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
memories!! LOL:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

It was night I wish I could say was a learing curve:idk: but I still can't find my car half the time.:rofl3:

Everyone waiting back at camp: Hey where you been ?? Oh with Monroe Counties finest looking for my are for about 3 hrs :shakehead: Trying to stay away from drunks and the night life with the boy's. ( My boy's :confused:) Do people really do that mom? Yep but dont look. Look at the pretty trees and all these cats around here :rofl3::rofl3:
Yep a night I would like to think was a learning curve for all of us.
icon_redface.gif

Ok back to planning the dive/beach dinner

On a more serious note, the Kbulla and I will be baking the pies on Friday. We are planning on pumpkin, apple and maybe key lime. Will 3 be enough?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom