Saturday After Thanksgiving Dive and Picnic @ Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Attendees
Jim - pulled pork
Krista - salsa & chips; oil; injector (courtesy of Joystershell); tablecloths; marinades
Walter & Nancy - fryer & oil
Jenny & Julie- pies
Sandy - 1 turkey, Chipotle Mac N Cheese
Brian - soda & rum
Dennis S - Stuffing (lots)
Showboat & Joni--
deeper thoughts & spouse--
Shark Bait (Kevin) & Jacynth--
clofty & family (4 total) - something untraditional (and Tim Tams); tablecloths;
Bulla Family--2 adults, 3 rugrats (pies with Jenny)
DebbyDiver -- 2 burner propane stove, 2 pots, can bring chairs
scubajohn69--tables!
leo5591--
LJMongy +2 (paper goods: plates, napkins, plastic ware, garbage bags)
speargirl (Becky) & Slate - corn on the cob; chips;
DennisW & Donna---vegetable tray & Dip
zaberman1 + ? -- ?
ctx120 + 1 - turkey
aprxh--rolls and brownies
joystershell ---Ham

Tentative
MB - Manatee Burgers
scubagirlfl
imwright1985
billmackbarnes

Additional supplies always handy: trashbags, cheap tablecloths, cups, napkins, long-handled grill tools for turkey; turkey knife; large turkey tins to put them on after being cooked. I don't think anyone has claimed gravy for turkey if anyone wants to take a go at that.

Valhalla: Did we forget you on the list, or are you on there with a different name?
Brian/deepstops: are you bringing soda in liter bottles or cans? I have some plastic cups if liters; can get more if I know ahead if they're needed.

Attendees
Jim - pulled pork
Krista - salsa & chips; oil; injector (courtesy of Joystershell); tablecloths; marinades
Jenny & Julie- pies
Brian - soda & rum
Showboat & Joni--
clofty & family (4 total) - something untraditional (and Tim Tams); tablecloths;
scubajohn69--tables!
leo5591--
zaberman1 + ? -- ?
ctx120 + 1 - turkey
joystershell ---Ham

Tentative
MB - Manatee Burgers
scubagirlfl
imwright1985
billmackbarnes

Additional supplies always handy: trashbags, cheap tablecloths, cups, napkins, long-handled grill tools for turkey; turkey knife; large turkey tins to put them on after being cooked. I don't think anyone has claimed gravy for turkey if anyone wants to take a go at that.

Valhalla: Did we forget you on the list, or are you on there with a different name?
Brian/deepstops: are you bringing soda in liter bottles or cans? I have some plastic cups if liters; can get more if I know ahead if they're needed.

Sorry folks, we aren't going to make it after all that, so after just posting your list I aplogise for you having to edit it to omit us. :depressed: DH has just been allocated 'on call' status since another engineer is off that week and DH has Xmas off. That means we have to stay closer to 'home'.

I owe you some Tim Tams sometime we are in the area! I note Krista is bringing tablecoths but if she won't have enough can someone bring some more. I'm sure you will have enough food without the something untraditional.

We were so looking forward to meeting you all. Have a fun time and post some pics. Cheers,

No I have not met anyone yet. I look forward to meeting everyone. Tell me what else we need and I can pick it up from the store.

Sorry to hear Clofty, was looking forward to meeting you and the family.
aprxh, welcome to the group.

Walter, that's a lot of pie. Of course, leftovers could go to that poor chap in Delray. :wink:

Approximately 40 people is what I've heard. That will take a lot of pie. So just make two each of apple & key lime. Skip the pumpkin.

No no no, Walter, it's Thanksgiving and I want a piece of pumpkin pie, dammit! :blinking:

Why? Yuk!!!!!! Not that I mind if you want to torture yourself in that way, but why would anyone do that to themselves?

Attendees
Jim - pulled pork
Jenny & Julie- pies
Brian - soda & rum
Showboat & Joni--
scubajohn69--tables!
leo5591--
zaberman1 + ? -- ?
ctx120 + 1 - turkey
joystershell ---Ham

Tentative
MB - Manatee Burgers
scubagirlfl
imwright1985
billmackbarnes

No you forgot me. :depressed:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom