Saturday After Thanksgiving Dive and Picnic @ Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Traditional, yes, but tasty too. I could eat pumpkin pie every day. Yummy!

That's ok, Walter won't drink PBR either. Me? I like pumpkin pie. Make mine with Splenda.

Splenda in pumpkin pie? Hmmm.. I'll see what I can do. So, it looks like 5 pies. 2 apple, 2 key lime and one pumpkin. I am also a pumpkin pie lover. :wink:

(and I don't blame Walter one bit for refusing to drink PBR. Life is too short to drink cheap beer.)

Krista - I'll bring 20 2 liters of Coke(7), Diet Coke(7), Sprite(3), and Diet Sprite(3).
40 liters for 40 divers - does that sound like enough?

That sounds pretty good. Don't forget a 1.75L of rum

Bleah, Splenda in pumpkin pie?

Maybe one with Splenda, one without.

And Walter not liking pumpkin pie = more for me! :bounce3::bounce::bounce2::bounce4:

Somebody mention rum? :D

Ya'll are nuts. Apple pie is my favorite. I've never much liked pumpkin....spicy and pie just don't seem right together. Kinda like jalapeno flavored chocolate. :)

For those who aren't familiar with Phil Foster park, attached is pic with circle and "X" for about where the pavilions are where we intend to set up. When you enter the park, just hang left and go back as far as you can that way. You should run into the pavillion area.

Attachments

• Blue Heron Pic.jpg
    Blue Heron Pic.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 54
PBR is an inexpensive beer, but it tastes like beer, not like some of the colored water that you can buy. And actually, I don't know if Donna has ever made a pumkin pie with splenda, but she has made an apple pie with it and it worked pretty well. My issue is the raw sugar, but I have to watch the carbs in any case, so I only get to have a very little. Don't make a whole pie just for me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom