Saturday After Thanksgiving Dive and Picnic @ Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kathy, sorry we'll miss you.

Thanks Joyce.

I'd love to meet some of my SB Fla friends so if anyone is heading out sometime this next weekend: Nov 21,22 and wants a buddy - PM me & I'll pack my gear :).

With all the picky people piping in, let me make an offer that will make it easy:

1. Pumpkin pies - I'll take 'em;
2. Apple pies (without Splenda)- I'll take 'em;
3. Jalapeno flavored chocolate - I'll take it;
4. Deep fried turkey - I'll take it;
5. Left over PBR - I'll take 'em;
(wait - is ther sucha thing as left over beer?)
6. Rum and anything - I'll take 'em;
7. Eagle rays - I'll take 'em!

Life is so much easier this way!

Splenda in pumpkin pie? Hmmm.. I'll see what I can do. So, it looks like 5 pies. 2 apple, 2 key lime and one pumpkin. I am also a pumpkin pie lover. :wink:

(and I don't blame Walter one bit for refusing to drink PBR. Life is too short to drink cheap beer.)

No pecan pie?

I'd love to meet some of my SB Fla friends so if anyone is heading out sometime this next weekend: Nov 21,22 and wants a buddy - PM me & I'll pack my gear :).
I might be around for a Sunday morning dive. Also I'm diving with Sea Experience II out of Bahia Mar on Friday morning, doing the Mercedes then a reef. Interested?

No pecan pie?

Sorry.. You wanna make a pecan pie?:cool2:

Kathy, wish you could join us.. maybe next time?
Bill, Rum sounds good.. :)

..........and yet you still aren't actually joining us. Hrmph.

Oh no -- I'm on, I'm on!!! I haven't been chased from around docks since last year!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom