Trip Report Dive report for January 27, 2022 at Blue Heron Bridge.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steve Roquemore

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Dive report for January 27, 2022 at Blue Heron Bridge.

Water temperature has dropped into the mid 70s so it is time to wear a wetsuit. Made a dive at BHB to check out my weights and find a few seahorses. Added 10 lbs. and had to go back to the car and get 4 more lbs. and was still light. So nice not having any weight most of the year and this felt like I was wearing a brick, but that is what it takes. This delay put us behind the crowd and what we found was shy of divers so after the first 2 seahorses we just cruised around to see the usual Blue Heron Bridge stuff. Hope you enjoy the video and please leave any comments below.

?sub_confirmation=1

Water temperature has dropped into the mid 70s so it is time to wear a wetsuit. Made a dive at BHB to check out my weights and find a few seahorses. Added 10 lbs. and had to go back to the car and get 4 more lbs. and was still light. So nice not having any weight most of the year and this felt like I was wearing a brick, but that is what it takes. This delay put us behind the crowd and what we found was shy of divers so after the first 2 seahorses we just cruised around to see the usual Blue Heron Bridge stuff. Hope you enjoy the video and please leave any comments below.

?sub_confirmation=1
Well done Steve!

Very nice. Thank you.

Clear Viz !!

Nice video, good choice on music. I am planning my first vacation to Florida now and BHB is at the top of the list.

Really nice on that opening sea horse! Beautiful animal. I've only dove BHB once, years ago, and I'd love to go back. Wish it wasn't, for practical purposes, a once a day thing.

Richard.

Very nice

Nice report.
I cannot find I saw one of these last week as well.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 68

?sub_confirmation=1
just now a wetsuit??? Just now a 7mm…ha!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom