San Marcos Trash Fest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We're not going to be able to make it after all. The problem is with it being on Easter weekend and us living 6 hours from San Marcos...we have family things going on- wish we lived closer! I really wish we could go, yall have a great time.
Foo

Hello Parrotheaddiver,

DARK CLOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will not attend The Trashure Hunt this year.

POT of GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be diving in Lake Conroe with The Fire Department Dive Rescue Team.

mmmmmmm - Diving with very very handsome fire fighters.

Dreams do come true.

See you underwater,

Charlyn

CHSZDRAB:
Hello Parrotheaddiver,

DARK CLOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will not attend The Trashure Hunt this year.

POT of GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be diving in Lake Conroe with The Fire Department Dive Rescue Team.

mmmmmmm - Diving with very very handsome fire fighters.

Dreams do come true.

See you underwater,

Charlyn

I don't want to hear about any fake drownings just so you can get mouth to mouth from those firefighters :wink:

Have fun.

Ann

Afraid I will not be attending this year either. I wasn't lucky enough to get off work. But, I will be thinking of y'all and all the fun y'all will be having. As I tell everyone your total is $ thanks for shopping Wal-mart (I was recently demote....err given a different job code because of the hours I am able to work, or lack of because I am in college.)

If I see alot of diving related clothing while I am working the register I will be hard pressed to keep my envy at bay. Just 2 miles from the good time *sigh*

Let me tell y'all the 1st chance to dive this year and I am not able to get off work. GRRR! HAVE FUN (for me)

tx.lakerats:
So who's going on this??

I realize this is a late response but I will be there. Hope to meet some Swampers from the Houston area in the process. This will be my first river clean up. I am stoked.

I'll definitely be there, and there should be a couple other divers from A&M as well.

Not sure if I am going to make it or not... I am fighting pneumonia right now so if I do go I won't be in the water...

Seems like the list turned into who isn't going to make it - I show that
- Parrothead, Z28pwr, Toecutter, Archman & Hemlon
have said they will be there. Anyone else? Alan & I plan to be there ..... maybe we can all pick a spot to meet up .....

Kathy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom