San Marcos Trash Fest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Archman they are giving out prizes for largest group most trash etc. Your right you can almost walk the whole river it is pretty shallow. All the runoff from the construction that the University has done in the past few years plus flooding in 98 and 02 has put a lot of unwanted material in the river. They have discussed removing the large sand bar up by Joes Crab shack that is growing with with each flood but nothing has been done.

z28pwr:
Weather doesn't look to good for Saturday. Hope it clears up.

The weather guys are calling for a 30 per cent chance at this point, but anything can change.

FYI ...The Dive Shop will open at 9:00am on Sat.

Well, i was planning on diving this with yall. but, i have to fly out on a buisness trip for next week, so im not going to be able to dive. i may show up just to meet yall and see whats up.

I plan on being in the parking lot between 9-9:30am. I'll look around for red silverado trucks... I've never formally met any of you Swampers as of yet. My expectations are high. :eyebrow:

If ya'll see a little gold pickup with a rusty rear bumper, that'll be me.

Picked up some tanks and gear this morning, we'll try to get there around 0830 Saturday since we have no idea what we're doing.

Any of y'all see a coupla clueless dudes wandering around, that'll probably be us. :wink:

My husband wants to be there at 8:00am :new_gmorn not sure why that early, anyway I will make a real official looking sign cardboard with a black marker that will say Texas Swampers, the red silverado has four doors and a black headache rack with a carboard sign attached somewhere. :D

Are any non-divers going? My honey is coming with me and hasn't taken the OW class. (scheduled for May!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom