San Diego BC's Weekend Aug 23rd/24th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, my boss cleared me from work that weekend so woohoo! So I will at least be up for the boat for sure. Not sure yet about staying the night and doing the Sunday picnic but we'll see.

Been wanting to make a trip down to dive the Yukon, this is perfect.

Nick,
So does that make you my dive partner???? since I'm not Wreck Cert and cant go in them? :D

So who bought their ticket so far?????

Girl It Has, Go Order It. It Says 3 Dives I Just Looked There Are 10 Spots Left!

I'll be penetrating the wreck. The Yukon is like a giant swiss cheese playground. I'll probably doing mostly level 1 type penetrations without a reel. If anyone is up for a deeper penetration with reel, I know a pretty good route and I'll bring my reel.

Have you got your ticket yet???

I'll be penetrating the wreck. The Yukon is like a giant swiss cheese playground. I'll probably doing mostly level 1 type penetrations without a reel. If anyone is up for a deeper penetration with reel, I know a pretty good route and I'll bring my reel.

Bring your reel. Ill be bringing mine and would love to play in that ship:D If possible though i wanna do a dive w you as my buddy before we go to sd.

lol Alls i know is that im not going to get paired up with some one that i dont know :D

thats cool. I just dont get many oppurtunities to wreck dive and i wanna take full advantage of it

So Who Has Their Golden Ticket :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom