San Diego BC's Weekend Aug 23rd/24th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick, count me in for 1 for sure on the Marissa.... maybe more. Are we to make our own reservations or thru' you? I'm sure this will sell out fast if we don't get money in. Their schedule
says 3 dives to Los Coronados and the Marissa & crew are awsome!!!!! Thanks.

I signed up on the calander :D

Rick, count me in for 1 for sure on the Marissa.... maybe more. Are we to make our own reservations or thru' you? I'm sure this will sell out fast if we don't get money in. Their schedule
says 3 dives to Los Coronados and the Marissa & crew are awsome!!!!! Thanks.

As soon as I hear something, shortly here, I will post all the details.

I want to do this boat trip, so count me in tentatively, I'll make sure and clear this weekend with work. I just gotta make sure they don't have other plans from me since I'll just be getting back from Hawaii...

Edit:
Does anyone have any suggestions for cheap accommodations relatively close to the boat, picnic areas?

I want to do this boat trip, so count me in tentatively, I'll make sure and clear this weekend with work. I just gotta make sure they don't have other plans from me since I'll just be getting back from Hawaii...

Hi Nick,

Hope you make it on this one.

Edit:
Does anyone have any suggestions for cheap accommodations relatively close to the boat, picnic areas?

Split the room cost with another Crab :) thats what i plan on doing.

Nick,
hope nothing comes in your way this time. It should be fun.

I talked to the Marissa yesterday to set this up. They say coronados now but that will be changing since we are getting this.

I'm thinking 3 dives

Yukon
and 2 in the Kelp

OK,

I just got off the phone with them. We have the boat for the 23rd, they will go where we want so we can figure that out.

The website will be updated sometime over the weekend so keep an eye on it. Once it is be sure to sign up ASAP.

Last edited:
Sounds good to me :) i would like to at least do one in the kelp

Thanks, Josh, for putting this together!

I am definately looking forward to this one.

Rick

So I'm thinking

Yukon
Lazy Days (A cool little wreck)
kelp

I'll probably get up early Sunday so we have a good spot at the shores to BBQ

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom