Rumrunner Megadive @ Ginnie !!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Of all the places, you come here for affirmation?!?!?!?!? <shaking head in disbelief>

i get my affirmation at WalMart

(don't ask)

Guess what!

Attachments

• INCOMING.JPG
    INCOMING.JPG
    14.7 KB · Views: 42
___
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-
O RLY?

Tao of the Dive:
___
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

it's a bomb!

shut down ScubaBoard!!!

Definately goes on the list of things NOT to bring to the Megadive.

Attachments

• orly.jpg
    orly.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 33
Reporters in the High Springs Area have confirmed the presence of Siege Engines! The Columbian Rabid River Otter Brigade is in an uproar! Four Acorn General Lukadieznuhts had this to say, "Tribble what? Bucket who? Since when did this become a war of mess distraction? We will meet force with force! Come here Corporal Punishment! Get me an internet connection so I may find a way to combat this new scuba diver threat!"
Fortunately for the divers, there may not be time for the otter brigade to counter this new device. Not since the Andyfart-2000 has the brigade seen such destruction. The piranha kill from that weapon almost destroyed the Otters' Naval fleet in one foul blow. Then came Scubafool's Warhammer. A weapon that to this day, that has left fallout the likes of which we have never experienced. This war between divers and rabid otters has grown into a nasty thing indeed. More on this story as it develops.
:popcorn:

....aaaaaaaaand Ken is the other thing on the list of things NOT to bring to the megadive.:D

Tao of the Dive:
....aaaaaaaaand Ken is the other thing on the list of things NOT to bring to the megadive.:D

Er.... :confused:
But , but ...
And I just drove into High Springs for some Diet Coke and I didn't dem Siege engines...
Guess I didn't look close enough.
You know , High Springs rush hour lunch traffic and all ... :11:

Da Bean

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom