Fall MegaDive Oct 19-21, Ginnie Springs, Turkey Roost

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubafool

Contributor
Reaction score
This is the genyouwhine article, folks, yes, the real deal, often imitated but never duplicated, wheuuun an' only, MegaDive is Alive, time to party, let's get freaky thread!!!

So let everyone know that you are coming, and what you are bringing.

Scuba Jenny and Hermit Crab
Tent for Mania, bacon for omelets, 1 dozen eggs, smores stuff

JahJahWarrior
Ice

jeandiver
Ham, salsa, freezer bags

Tao of the Dive +1

DEEPSEAWOLF

427Dave

mania
BIG bottle of Polish vodka

scubafool +2
2 dozen hotdogs, mushrooms, big bag of shredded cheese, black olives, 2 dozen eggs

cardzard and Roxanne

Shouden +1

H2Andy
large flock of sheep

Divergirl4U +1

dhampton82

marchand

SeaDragon +1
rum tote

Miss Blowfish +1

git-r-dun diver +1

back40 +2
1 dozen eggs, hotdogs

DennisS

wayandrs

BrewoneOto +1

Rancehood +1

Mojospos +?
condiments, hotdog buns, cheesecake bars

Post updated by Mania :D

Is there still time to sign up? Should I bring anything special? Is this just camping, or do you dive also? Will I have trouble finding a buddy? :D :D :D

JahJah'll be there, and he'll bring stuff to make PB&J and probably a large cooler completely full of ice. Oh, and a camera. I have a better, digital SLR now, and a decent flash :)

Now, the Mania-Mini-Mega-Dive (3MD), is that open to everyone, it seems like all of you "cave certified" divers, also known as "gods" to OW divers, were conspiring to spend the entire time enjoying the Karst. I'd love to come to both weekends, and the family would probably love to see me some too, but if I'll spend the entire weekend wishing I was cave certified......:) Or, rather, :(.

JahJahwarrior:
JahJah'll be there, and he'll bring stuff to make PB&J and probably a large cooler completely full of ice. Oh, and a camera. I have a better, digital SLR now, and a decent flash :)

Now, the Mania-Mini-Mega-Dive (3MD), is that open to everyone, it seems like all of you "cave certified" divers, also known as "gods" to OW divers, were conspiring to spend the entire time enjoying the Karst. I'd love to come to both weekends, and the family would probably love to see me some too, but if I'll spend the entire weekend wishing I was cave certified......:) Or, rather, :(.

GODS???!!! :11: :11: :11:
Well , the only thing I can say is that David and Andy ARE on pedistles. :blinking:

Da Bean

P.S. I am in on da Mega Dive and the Mania Dive !!!

Stuff to bring.
My usual assortment of junk...
Chips , brats , buns
Oh , and some of Cathy's HOT stuff ... (those that know me KNOW what I mean)

I'll be coming, and since I haven't been posting alot, I think it's time to inform you guys that I am bringing my new girlfriend, someone who actually likes to socialize, just watch out for the tequila, she might defrock. But only after the kids go to bed....lol. She isn't a diver yet, but this should convince her divers are a fun crowd, and that getting her cert is certainly the thing to do. Can't wait to see you guys again. It's been far too long, and I'mn due for soem diving.

Two Megadives In One Month!!!!!! Woot! Woot! Woot! Woot!

The ole gezzer will be coming. We will camp however at one of dem motels. Got to see the galaxy dive. Want to hang around and pick geetar though with Andy and the backup sheep singers.:D Don't know exactly what to bring:confused:

Will follow the Beano through the catacombs though, she is a good tour guide.

JJ - I'm a total newbie in cave diving....and I barely remember things I have learned last year (GDI will kill me for this:D)

So come over....
Mania

I haven't even been born to cave diving yet.......but, I did just pick up a BP/W setup! I'm all grins, so it's good, even if my wallet is frowning a little at me.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom