Fall MegaDive Oct 19-21, Ginnie Springs, Turkey Roost

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It has been brought to my attention that several members who originally thought that they wouldn't be able to attend if the MegaDive was held the weekend of the 19th-21st have since learned that they could actually attend. And considering that Miss Mania would also be able to experience the sordid underbelly of a real honest to goodness MegaDive if it were held on the weekend of the 20th, I move that it be held on October 19th-21st. Do I hear a second?

AWESOME October 19th-21st works out great for us.
I'm sure a real Mega-Dive will give them plenty to talk about in Poland when Mania returns with the sorted details.
We are looking forward to showing Mania how Mega-Dive has earned it's reputation.

David can you change the dates on the thread title or ask one of the mods to do it.

Works for me too.
Oh wait , I don't have ANY GEAR anymore :dork2: :( :dork2:

Well , still have my mask.
And my trusty 'puter

Maybe I can buy a bunch of Rum and use it to borrow gear with at the Megadive.

Jean

October 19th-21st will work for me also.

This sounds like a deal Jeano, I will rent gear for Rhum:D What kind of Rhum:confused: and will you still need an O2 cleaned snorkel:confused: they cost more you know:rofl3: I am considering the trade for running shoes with Scubafool, if I can find shoes big enough:rofl3:

Which thread is the ACTUAL thread? I've already lost count.

This is the OFFICIAL MegaDive thread. That is, unless Ken comes along and starts another one. The other one was just a lowly preplanning thread.

HUrray!!!!!!
The real Megadive and Mania there....
It made my day, Mr. Da Fool

Kisses
Mania
PS. Still somebody will have to get camping stuff for me. I'm not going to carry this all the way from Poland.

Does ANYONE have any reason that we shouldn't change the date to the weekend of the 20th? If no one comes up with one by tomorrow evening, I am going to ask a mod to change the thread title to reflect the change, and I will get in touch with Ginnie Springs this week to reserve our area.

Mania, I have a tent large enough for you, me and Hermit Crab, unless you want your own, then I have a small tent you can use. I am sure somebody has an extra sleeping bag and mat/air mattress.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom