Fall MegaDive Oct 19-21, Ginnie Springs, Turkey Roost

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

427Dave:
October 19th-21st will work for me also.

This sounds like a deal Jeano, I will rent gear for Rhum:D What kind of Rhum:confused: and will you still need an O2 cleaned snorkel:confused: they cost more you know:rofl3: I am considering the trade for running shoes with Scubafool, if I can find shoes big enough:rofl3:

Well , I need to check with Jenny on the Rum brand. She's one of the experts !
No , I will NOT need the O2 cleaned snorkel :rofl3:
Wait , er , uh , I might need it after all.
Can't go without my Cave Snorkel , ya know. :confused: :shakehead

Jeano of Bean

mania:
HUrray!!!!!!
The real Megadive and Mania there....
It made my day, Mr. Da Fool

Kisses
Mania
PS. Still somebody will have to get camping stuff for me. I'm not going to carry this all the way from Poland.

This is SOOO AWESOME !!!! :D
Now Mania , make SURE you work on those guys (you know which ones) so we can Drag dem into dat cave , don't ya know?
I REFUSE to have you come all this way for a MegaDive and not having CERTAIN PEOPLE go wet rock crawlin. :eyebrow:

Jeano Beano
AKA Another GDI Trained Wet Rock Slug :confused:

So I would like to think that I will be there. Can't count on camping at all, but I'd love to come and do some dive-age.

Mania is coming???

crap, i ain't showing up then ...

:wink:

seriously:

i am SO looking forward to getting back with the gang it isn't funny ... you haven't lived until you've done three or four Megadives, and you know how loud Scubafool snores and TaoOfTheDive ... er ... you know ... like ... ahem ...

nevermind

Andy
But do you know I'm going to spend an overnight at your place? Does Nagel knows it already?
:D

But will we be able to pack you, me, gear and all your sheeps into one car?

Jenny, you know I love sleeping with you in one bed
:D

Mania

Mania, darlink, I look forward to sleeping with ya again! :D

scubafool:
Does ANYONE have any reason that we shouldn't change the date to the weekend of the 20th? If no one comes up with one by tomorrow evening, I am going to ask a mod to change the thread title to reflect the change, and I will get in touch with Ginnie Springs this week to reserve our area.

The weekend of the 20th coincides with the same weekend that Vortoberfest(3- day panhandle get-together, camp, dive, drink, eat) has...

I can only make the earlier dates that don't interfere with the other Meet.

Hoping to get the chance to take advantage of some of the caverns/caves in that area whilst lots of buddies available, but can't miss out on our local Vortoberfest.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom