Megadive O-5!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy:
why does everyone look like Simon with their hair on fire??????
Its the new trend., something about Simon the Fireman.....

Just wanted to say thanks to Vickie for letting me and deepseawolf to get a dive in together... It was great meeting those I haven't meet and seeing again my friendly strangers ~grins~ and we've got to do this again... soon... Thanks to all for making this weekend a blast.

scubafool:
Anyway, Andy, thanks for the pic, the plastic surgeons might be able to use it since I lost my face on the floor of the Devil's Ear cavern. I guess I must have "dove my face off".

Er , I thought I saw something down there yesterday!!! :wink:

Jean

Also want to add a big thank you to everybody who welcomed my non diving friend to the group. I think Vivian will be getting her C card shortly. :)

Nice meeting everyone again and getting some more distance in Devils. See ya all at the next one.

I'm on the comuter at the gym, having typed a page of thank yous, and the thing suddenly locks up erasing it all. I'll attemp another posting later tonight to thank everyone and list some the fun things that happened. Look for the new thread on Megadive suggestions. Please feel free to add ideas that could improve things, speed things along.

DEEPSEAWOLF:
I'm on the comuter at the gym
Is this what they call light exercise? Do you get much of a workout surfing SB? :wink:

I don't need as big a surfboard!
Actually, I needed to pickup paperwork for the mortgage on credit references and since Holly and I each have memberships here, that gives us two more. Also, Lil B gets to play in the kid's club for a max of 2 hours/day. This gives me a chance to do my 20-30 minute workout, he gets to play with other kids for a bit, and I get an hour and a half to kick back and relax with other adults, a computer, or just lounge in the lobby.
They do have a jacuzzi, a warm pool, and a COLD pool which is @ 55 degrees!
A smoothie bar, and hdtv's on all sorts of channels.

DEEPSEAWOLF:
a COLD pool which is @ 55 degrees!
Summer water temps in the UK were about that, i used to do it in shorts, just only for 10-15 min bursts, couldnt do that anymore, i've become a WWW in FL.

It was a great weekend. It was a pleasure to meet all of you. I dare not mention names because I will forget someone and I don't want to leave anyone out. BUt thank you all for a super weekend. Now it's back to the grind.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom