Megadive O-5!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Orlando Eric:
This camping/ diving stuff is gear instensive! I have huge piles of gear here ready to load I think Kim and I could live for a month in Nepal with all this gear.. what is the turnpike overpass height again?.. 13'7"???
Just remember that your suspension will drop an inch or two under all that load - so no worries about clearance unless you put stuff on the roof.

Just about 20 mins from leaving here, quick brekkie and pack up the car and i'll be off.

Still trying to justify taking the kid camping with a fever.

Hope you can make it Jenny. I don't think things would be the same without you.

(Hangs head) I slept in, just about to leave now. Jenny, it sounds like we are going to miss you this weekend. That stinks.

Hey Hey, don't write us off yet! I am printing directions as we speak, Hermit Crab has a Dr. appoointment in a little bit, and will make a decision according to the visit..

OH, I do have a friend that will arriving tonight, she is going regardless of what I decide. Her name is Vivian. She knows where to find everybody, please make her welcome and take care of her! I told her to look for Simon, Ken, and Andy. Told her to be wary of a guy they call "the fool!" :D

Well I am going to have to back out, I have been trying desperately not to get a sinus bug. I.E. chasing the darn thing with tissues since tuesday morning, I was hoping it was only from the blooms, but its not. Woke up this morning congested. Hopefully will be able to see ya'll soon.

But at least I will get the boat out in the the water this weekend getting ready for Venice.....

Till then have fun and talk soon.....

Jenny hope the little one is getting better., My dad always said the sun was good to bake out a fever, or was that his hangover? we will keep our fingers crossed. was hoping you would meet rick

Scuba_Jenny:
Hey Hey, don't write us off yet! I am printing directions as we speak, Hermit Crab has a Dr. appoointment in a little bit, and will make a decision according to the visit..

OH, I do have a friend that will arriving tonight, she is going regardless of what I decide. Her name is Vivian. She knows where to find everybody, please make her welcome and take care of her! I told her to look for Simon, Ken, and Andy. Told her to be wary of a guy they call "the fool!" :D

Hey now , don't you PICK on my buddy called da Fool !!!
If you do , you never know where Bubba might show up next ... :11:

Jean

Well, for all you stragglers that haven't left yet, I will be leaving shortly. The fever has been coming down s l o w l y since this morning without medication, and the Dr. said have fun! See ya'll tonight, will make it in time for the s'mores :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom