Fall MegaDive Oct 19-21, Ginnie Springs, Turkey Roost

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jared... you have some photos for me? :wink:

Someone snapped a pictures of me and Robbin in the water, can you sent them my way? I'd really appreciate it

Did anyone end up with a Estwing axe? Blue rubber grip on an otherwise steel handle? The last place I remember it was around the woodpile.

It seems there is also a set of booties missing. Contact Marchand or jahjahwarrior if you picked them up.
I want to personally thank David (Scubafool) for being a co-conspirator for Megadive plannings. It is awesome to be able to kick back once in a while and let someone else help with everything. You do an incredible job, as this Megadive showed. Thank you!
It was awesome to see friends again! Holly was very happy to have been able to camp and fireside with us. Although, it seemed tame when we arrived from the kid dropoff. We'll have to get them away sooner so we can keep the fireside ramped up. I am looking at days in April for the next Megadive. Any ideas, preferences, conflicts?

Did anyone end up with a Estwing axe? Blue rubber grip on an otherwise steel handle? The last place I remember it was around the woodpile.

I think it was right next to the French Accent! :rofl3:
kiltman:
I want to personally thank David (Scubafool) for being a co-conspirator for Megadive plannings. It is awesome to be able to kick back once in a while and let someone else help with everything. You do an incredible job, as this Megadive showed. Thank you!
I second that! David, you did an awesome job! Thanks for all your hard work!
I am looking at days in April for the next Megadive. Any ideas, preferences, conflicts?
I think the Voctoberfest folks are diving the the weekend of April 20thish.

Like deepseawolf said, I'm missing a pair of size 10 akona booties. If anyone has them send me a pm, but it really isn't a big deal if they don't turn up; I got a backup pair.

Hey Jean.
I have your chair.

Oh cool !!!! :D
How much is the ransom?
Er , I mean , how can I get it back? lol

Jeano Beano
Fort White , Florida

Thanks for keeping that in consideration.

That would be GREAT if we could get a date that would work for the 'handlers too :D

Da Bean

P.S. Mat , It's not JB , But it IS GINNIE :D
If you could step yourself down a level , that is :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom