Rumrunner Megadive @ Ginnie !!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sharp or dangerous are actually fun TO bring. Just remember the medkit and a cellphone to dial 911. (BTW Lake County phones DO have an 11 button on them.)
A large bottle of 100% paraffin oil for fire breathing would be cool. It's been a few years since I've played with fire. Hmmm,... where's my kilt? Anybody BRINGING Scotch? My tentage may be medieval period canvas. At this point, the dome tent is effectively dead! I may be setting up a viking tent!

DEEPSEAWOLF:
(BTW Lake County phones DO have an 11 button on them.)

Dude, I have spent the last hour bothering all of my neighbors within walking distance, and none of their phones have one. Would you believe that one of those idiots tried to tell me that pushing 1 twice would do it? EVERYBODY knows that 1+1=2, not 11.

mania:
Can I be at least virtually there?
I can send you all some of my photos to remind you how do I look
:D

Mania
PS. Jenny I count on you - you know...grass skirt...lap dance...bottles of rum....PHOTOS

All photos of grass skirt will be edited appropriately ...
Foolish , Foolish grass skirts... :D

Da Beano

Tragedy has stricken. I have just received a communique from the leader of the Colombian River Otter Revolutionary Brigade, El Presidente For Life "Grrrr Squeak Squeak" (Colombian River Otter for "Fish Breath"). He says, and I quote,

"All of your grass skirts and scuba tanks are belong to us. Unless you meet our demands of rum, fish, trebouchet technology, the artistic stylings of the one you call Andy singing Dylan, and those cute little umbrellas you put in drinks. If we do not receive these things, your plans for Santa Fe domination will surely fail. We have kept out distance in past years, but your incursions into our sacred water cannot go untamed any longer. Heed or die humans."

I say we give em Andy. But not the rum, never the rum.

I read this on "Ewe 2 can be in da crew!"

It has come to our attention that the Great One, known as "Andy, Lord of the Velcro Gloves", has been threatened by some crazy otters in Central Florida. They are demanding him as a sacrifice! We cannot allow this! It would dishonor our history as faithful sheep to allow him to fall to the clutches of such scrap.
We, the Ewes of the Jute Eye Order hereby vow to protect the Great One from this travesty. May the Fleece be with us.
:rofl3:

DEEPSEAWOLF:
We, the Ewes of the Jute Eye Order hereby vow to protect the Great One from this travesty.

dude, i can't even PRONOUNCE that sentence ... you know i'm a forgner

For the SCI-Fi impaired... Ewan McGregor is the name of the actor who played Ben (Obi Wan) Kenobi, in the newest Star Wars movies. Hence, Sheep and Ewan= Ewes.
Jute is a rope made from natural fibers, originally wool, but more a modern version is made from plant material. The Jedi Order in Star Wars is the Religious Fanatic Police Force of the galaxy. Hence, Jute and Jedi Order= Jute Eye Order.
The Great One, being the Almighty and powerful Andy, needs NO explanation except to Lake County Residents. Hence, Scubafool and Sheep= something illegal in 48 States and most of Florida. (Except Lake County, oddly enough)
Travesty is what usually happens in both Spring and Fall at Ginnie Springs involving a bunch of scuba divers, some sheep and siege engines.

Did I mention that SOMEONE has WAY too much time to waste?
I need to find a job BADLY! :wink:

I knew that. No I didn't. And it's sad that you did. Even if you made it up in the first place. Would have made more sense if it had just been random ramblings. THAT would could have chalked up to nothing of consequence. But NOW we're worried.

jeandiver:
All photos of grass skirt will be edited appropriately ...
Foolish , Foolish grass skirts... :D

Da Beano

E tu Brutus contra me???

I though we girls stick together
:D

Mania

See, thats not fair, girls sticking together. It's just not right.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom