Roll CALL!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PS - Has anyone informed Robert that a bunch of derelict DIMWITs are about to descend on his little pond?

What fun is that?? :confused:

You've still got a little studying to do on sneak attacks... :D

PS - Has anyone informed Robert that a bunch of derelict DIMWITs are about to descend on his little pond?

I tried to break it to them gently when I called about an RV site... not sure if they "got it" or not. But, I'm sure they'll be extremely pleased with our appearance, so not to worry.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

:crafty:

I am going to really miss not being able to make it up there. However we are leaving for Israel Wednesday for a tour/wedding.

When you are not hauling dive gear its amazing how easy it is to pack. A non diving vacation. Its got to be BIG to take one of these.

Is it even legal to take a non-diving vacation.

Please, please, don't anyone tell my wife that! :eyebrow:

I'm packed and ready to roll in the morning! :D

well just changed jobs and have more time at home here in Texas. I would like to meet up with some of yall and do some diving. whens the next outing and where?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom