Roll call: Any old NASDS divers out there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Certified in 1981 through NASDS. Took it as a college course at the State University of NY at Oswego. My instructor was Dan Johnson.

certified 11/74 at houston scuba academy west; ed mcquade was owi; still have original card; trying to find out if i completed any advanced certifications but can't seem to find anyone who can answer my questions. anyone know where to go for that info? met a dive shop owner in belize who was nasds

Certified NASDS 1/1976, at the Scuba Center, Las Vegas, NV. The instructor was Jerry Sears. Like some others, the card was getting fragile so I sent it in to SSI and recived an AOW because of the specific instruction and amount of dives.

Joe Suchy was my instructor over at Scuba West in Cleveland. It's nice to see him mentioned on here by others. He was a fantastic instructor.

Certified 1968 by Don Wright at Hydro Terra Unltd. in Pittsburgh. No. 2729. The card's actually in pretty good shape. Sometimes just for fun I'll produce it when dive op folks ask for my C-card before a dive.

Jack
This is Tom Finch 1970 to 73 Ed Brawley instructor. Started in Walnut Creek and then went to work in San Mateo. Then went to Monterey for a couple of years at the Foam St. shop. we had some great times back then.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom