Regulator upgrade advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

groo

Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys,

This is Mike from Jupiter, I met a few of you on teh Temptation a couple of weeks ago. I finally got an opportunity to check out the board and register. I posted this on the general board and have received quite a few looks but only one response that wasn't exactly helpful. Since we are all neighbors and dive in similar conditions here, I thought I'd ask for your input. Below is the text of my earlier post in Regulators....

Hi guys. This is my first post on the board although I've spent a bit of time reading. I know that this is a subject often posted about but unfortunately, the regs that I'm currently considering to replace my old US Divers Conshelf SE2 haven't been mentioned much. I'd like to hear your opinions about the following three regulators and which choice any of you might make. The three regs I've narrowed my search down to are the Aeris Atmos Pro, The Oceanic Delta 4, and the Atomic B2. I'd be happy to listen to any other suggestions as well.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Groo

You want to replace your USD Conshelf SE2? That's what I dive with... I'd be hard pressed to get rid of mine... it's been a work horse....

One thing you should look at is whether or not local service is available for the regulator you want to buy. I see the Aeris online a lot, but not in the LDS' in Melbourne. That's something to consider. A lot of LDS' support the Oceanic and the Atomic.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom