Reef Sweep and Beach Cleanup June 12 '04

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Put me down for the cooler(s) and ice.

Cooler Full of Ice. Tray of Sweets?
Fresh fruit with cool whip? Yum, or do yo mean adult beverages? (Just one or two, cause I will be diving in the morning, LOL)

CBulla:
I think WildBill is getting a room there to.

Sent request last night for room got the reply tonite I've just got to call them tomorrow with the card info for payment.

Pick up my tanks tomorrow also from a fresh Viz and Hydro so I'll be all set :eyebrow:

See Ya' There,

Wildbill:cop_2:

Ya'll gonna try to get rooms next to each other? How about finding out about the grills also...

Scuba_Jenny:
Fresh fruit with cool whip? Yum, or do yo mean adult beverages? (Just one or two, cause I will be diving in the morning, LOL)

No. I'm talking OH MY GOD I GOTTA DO A TRIATHALON tray of sweets.

Don't you know sugar is an art form?

yes, unfortunately I do...and trying to workout extra hard because of it:D

I'm stoked.. this is going to be an awesome turn out!! I think I am going to write Ocean Watch tomorrow and get permission to use their Logo for our Public Service Dive page that is going to be written to document this.

Cool

CBulla:
I'm stoked.. this is going to be an awesome turn out!! I think I am going to write Ocean Watch tomorrow and get permission to use their Logo for our Public Service Dive page that is going to be written to document this.

Go for it. All they can say is no.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom