Reef Sweep and Beach Cleanup June 12 '04

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am going to try and make it down.

Paul

Just to recap, this is on the 12th right? If so count me in

So where are you gonna be diving from so I can buy a set of shears from you :wink:

we're all set for arriving on Friday evening, booked in with Villamar hotel (thanks CBulla for the info.) We're going to stay until Sunday. Can't wait to see everyone....

Nice group it seems. Ya'll I've got a dilemma, since my scubaguy is going to be out of commission for this dive I seem to be buddyless.

Grier, since I can't dive with strangers.. are you available? :gr1: Can you say no to this face?

Is everyone going to meet up Friday night?

Paul

scbababe:
Nice group it seems. Ya'll I've got a dilemma, since my scubaguy is going to be out of commission for this dive I seem to be buddyless.

Grier, since I can't dive with strangers.. are you available? :gr1: Can you say no to this face?
Hey, this is ScubaBoard, there are no strangers here! We are all your buddy... besides, I am used to that dilemma, that is why I stay around.... you guys and gals are the best!

Oh, and about Grier? I thought you said you can't dive with strangers? Who is stranger than him???:D

Perhaps we can have a meet and greet someplace...

I'd be more than happy to hold the meet/greet where I'm staying. There is a pool and its right on the beach. Maybe one of ya'll locals can hook us up with a grill.. big cooler..etc..

I think WildBill is getting a room there to.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom