Vessel Red Sea LOB sinks, all rescued

This Thread Prefix is for incidents related to one or more vessels from kayaks to ships.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My attempt at an ongoing list for the Red Sea, may not be complete or fully accurate. I was on the RSA I for 2 weeks in 2016, before it caught fire and sank in 2019. @Dan and I were strongly considering going to Sudan in 2023 but switched to Malpelo due to Sudan's instability. It turned out to be a good move.

1719597239265.png

When is KSA going to get it together and start promoting liveaboards?

When is KSA going to get it together and start promoting liveaboards?

Did you see how they organized Hajj this year? They have been doing it for decades and they still suck at it. I was hearing horror stories from Hajjies earlier today about how most terrible the way KSA handled Hajj this year.

Did you see how they organized Hajj this year? They have been doing it for decades and they still suck at it. I was hearing horror stories from Hajjies earlier today about how most terrible the way KSA handled Hajj this year.
Forgot about that. Right.

Scratch that idea.

My attempt at an ongoing list for the Red Sea, may not be complete or fully accurate. I was on the RSA I for 2 weeks in 2016, before it caught fire and sank in 2019. @Dan and I were strongly considering going to Sudan in 2023 but switched to Malpelo due to Sudan's instability. It turned out to be a good move.

View attachment 848419
Over 20 years. How many people died as a result of gun crime in North America since 2003? How many people died as a result of RTAs on Europe since 2003 ?

Over 20 years. How many people died as a result of gun crime in North America since 2003? How many people died as a result of RTAs on Europe since 2003 ?
How many people are actively participating in road traffic in Europe?
How many people have free access to firearms in USA?
Apples to apples.....
So, how many people died in rest of the world while on LOB?
Red sea does have disproportionate amount of LOB accidents.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom