Rabbit Island Local Divers Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Holy Cow! I have never seen so many boats at such good prices here! I looked at teh pursuit I think you looked at but there are some awsome deals out there. 26 foot TwinVee with a 14 tank rack for 42K? WOW! I know that boat. I almost paid 85K for the same boat with a little bigger motors, new. 26 foot Shamrock is a steal too 25 and 32 foot radons, tought work boats for far less than market value. 26 foot seaswirl...32 I think it was, pretty boats, not tough as nails but good enough....You could buy threee great boats for what you were looking at for the first one I looked at for you, one for you, one for JB and a spare id be happy to care for.

I might have the new job by then and could join ya'all

Which harbor is he planning to run out of? I'd die if it ran out of Kahi (sp?)...

Oh yeah, moved this to the trips forum where it belongs. :D

well, thats where the boat is...I suppose we could pick your little self up in Hawaii Kai....lol...or the pier at Sea Life park. heck...why don't you get some floaties and paddle out from the beach?

Seriously...thats a thought. he could pick-up somewhere closer to the site.

Holy Cow! I have never seen so many boats at such good prices here!

so...economy going softer?

interest rates going up?

Flooded market?

....like so umm....how deep is the drop off? Dive-able?

Excuse me MM... didn't they teach you in art school that you need to raise your hand to ask a question?

nope, but I learned how to spell "excuse"....hehehehe.

Is that better... jeez, lets not attack a guy for not proof reading.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom