Rabbit Island Local Divers Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

okay, Vince and I won't be able to do the dive this time. He is going TDY. We will have to check out Rabbit Island some other time.

oh...sorry.

anybody come up with dates?

The last week of August would work for me(maybe)... my Mother-in-law and Sister-in-law will be here to "help" with the baby. I think it is gonna be the 2nd Japanese attack on Ford Island.

okay..let me check on this.

Oh..did you guys see the 20 dollar tickets interisland? i think you have to book by the end of september...maybe we should plan Niihau far in the future or something...

Saw em and just mentioned it in another thread. I wonder if we can get them to fly real low so we can fly after diving? I love "GO!"

WC...lets plan Niihau and get the tickets for us four around Thanksgiving (not on) and then if other people want they can add on. Hey....there are millitary cabins over there on the beach. You think kathy could check on those? JB just said he can't from where he is...and we want to book early.

A lot of you don't know me yet, and I hope to change that. I would be very interested in this trip that you are trying to arrange. I have no preference on the dates, my weekends are open. However, I would need to know what kind of cost we are talking about.

chepar:
these are the dates suggested so far.
Originally Posted by sea nmf
9/16, 9/17, 9/23, 9/24.

has this Rabbit Island trip gone off yet?

i'd definitely be interested in doing a 3-tanker around Rabbit Island.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom