Rabbit Island Local Divers Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dang my post count...oh, hawaii forum doesn't count....

okay...pick two Saturdays or Sundays.

Now, I think fishboy deserves a little flexibilty, so I am granting a special flex option in deference to his need to be a good father and life partner...but everyone else has to comit one week prior in order for this to fly. But you all pick the dates (2-3 in order of preference)

I know you cannot comit without a price, so get a number going so that we can know what to charge. The more, the less pesos.

JB and I are good for September...we may take a trip the first week, nothing firm yet though.

I would like to plan a Niihau (sp?) trip for November. Now..I am not going to make anything just so ya know, just try and get 6-8 people so we can use George's aviation (little plane) into Kauai
to go over and maybe lobby for virtual awareness dive. (like Sea Caves, but usually monk seals). The advantage to planning ahead and getting a group is that we have more pull to do the dives and flights when, where we like. And fun...and pictures, etc. I would love to do two days of diving, one hike the coast hike Na Pali? ..whats it called? A three day thing..maybe 4 max in November...budget deal.

They say you can hike, camp on the beach and zodiac man drops off our pre-planned cooler full of steaks and wine, hibachi, right on the remote beach! (so you don't have to carry it in) we could plan it and do it Nov or December. George's is cheap..I flew them to Molakai once. No security lines..free parking (end of lagoon drive).

So..no reason why we can't. Not to brag..but I can plan a good trip.

I vote for saturday and sunday! This one or the next.

Thanks... if there is an extra seat, I'll jump in... please don't hold one for me, I don't want to take any one's chance at a rare dive.

Brian...SEPTEMBER....after JB comes home. please?

You will be here,...you will be_______, remember, ...get ______, LIVE with the woman? go steady...

now...you are burnin up my count.

gotcha, fishboy.

he he

http://www.iflygo.com/?gclid=CMjRqJLosIYCFTY7GAodC2T9DQ

cheaper than driving to the North shore in your car...

What ever do you mean? Married? Me? That would mean....That y'all better order super warm dry suits for diving in hell becouse it must have froze over...
I though you couldn't play with SBers when he got home? Or is it just me?

yea...we can GO places but I cannot sit around posting...unless he is in the bathroom, or runs to the truck, or something. Showers are good because you can hear the water go off.

We need you to come back and help with the boat thing.
You might need to dock it for a few weeks. That end slip is nice, but a little tricky.
You could be checking out hawaii yachts and boats, on-line if you were a real friend.
He says there is a Pursuit he likes. We want this to go fast....we are ready!
have the slip, saved the money, life is short.

Docking is easy, just run hard untill your on top of it. Geting it back off is a little harder....Are we boat shoping this week?

yea...if you aren't grounded by then.

Appreciate the help...tell k if she loans you out she can have boat rides for life.

catherine96821:
okay...pick two Saturdays or Sundays.

everyone else has to comit one week prior in order for this to fly. But you all pick the dates (2-3 in order of preference)

I know you cannot comit without a price, so get a number going so that we can know what to charge. The more, the less pesos.

Ok, if this is an all day thing, I really prefer Sundays. My preference (highest first) is 9/17, 9/03, 9/10. However, I know Becky isn't here through the 11th. I can't make 9/24 at all.

If a Saturday is chosen, it would depend on what Saturday and what time, since I work Saturday mornings.

So once the date is chosen and the price is given, I'll be able to say yea or nay.

Back
Top Bottom