Quick Ideas on Coz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just my own preference, but when I have a choice (i.e., when not diving with a group that selects the Dive Op), my first choice is Aldora. Why? Because I like small boats, small groups with 1 DM, I really like the steel 120 tanks (both because the extra air means I don't have to worry about sucking air on the first day when I haven't been diving in 6 or 8 months, AND because I really like the bouyancy characteristics of steel tanks - they are heavier, meaning I don't need as much weight, and they don't get positively bouyant when you get to 500 psi on your safety stop). I like that everyone dives computers, so much longer bottom times, I like the long liesurely SI on the beach, so longer and safer second dives, and I really like that all my equipment is taken care of. I have also used Dive with Martin, and I would be quite comfotable recommending that op. it's not quite Aldora (no steel tanks, but I can get an aluminum 100, and SI on the beach, but not at a beach club and not as long as Aldora), but it's a perfectly acceptable choice. I've used other ops, like Dive Paradise, that I do not recommend, and I have no experience with Living Underwater, Blue XTC, or others, so I'll let those who are familiar with those operations speak to them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom