Puerto Galera for New Year?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Johncn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello All,

We will be in PG from December 26 - January 5. Any PPD folks going to be around?

Our group is staying at the OoTB, and we have NOT finalized which dive operation to use yet...so open to suggestions. I've seen posts in the past about Action Divers offering PPD members a discount, but have not asked the shop about it yet.

There are four of us...two adults, a freshman-in-college son who has done some diving in Mirconesia, Bali, Indonesia and Hawaii...and a 13-year old daughter who just did her OW last summer. The kids are balik bayan, as is my wife.

This forum has been a great resource! We arrive in Manila on Christmas Eve,
and are going to Puerto Galera and Dumaguete.

Maraming Salat,

Johncn

beside action divers is PG's only Filipino-owned dive op SeaRiders. The owner and DMs are very good spotters. Axua would have contact info.

Yes, also staying at Out Of The Blue Villas in Small La Laguna with my family for 26th Dec - 2nd Feb. - we got the 3-bedroom villa.

Action Divers is afilliated to OOTB, so I think you're on a winner there for a discount.

PPD Discount...word spreads fast! LOL

OOOOOHHHH nooooo.... i am missing this new year's eve party again! sob!

Sea riders owner is my suki . If you need his cel no. I can PM you. ( the owner) Mark is a good DM and guide especially those hard to find small stuffs like ringed octupus etc.. He used to be the DM of Triton divers and for a year now opened his owned Dive shop. I will also be there at PG from dec. 26-29. Just not yet if I will go to sea riders or Triton divers. My kid usually likes to stay at the triton side.

Just back from OOTB & Action divers.
Got a 10% discount, which i returned as a tip for the good service.
Action divers is a friendly outfit.

Just beware; last new years at the point bar 2300 + shots were downed!!! You have been warned!!

That is the new record?

Back
Top Bottom