Info Phillipines portion from drrich2's Raja Ampat 10-Night Indo-Siren Liveaboard Dec. 2 – 12, 2022 Trip Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As for Komodo(land based) cater to cheap backpackers!!! BS
Oh is it really? Is that your very argumented and elaborated reply?
I would be REALLY interested to get some UNBIASED (as you pretend, lol!!!) information on what I have seen/witnessed during my 4 trips to LBJ these past years.
Isn't LBJ loaded with cheap hostels more than you can shake a stick at?
Dive operators in LBJ do not propose almost the same dives every day but try their best to get to further sites, is that what you saw?
Just tell us how many times were you able to get to the southern or western Komodo sites from a land based operator in LBJ? Come on enlight us buddy give us you best shot at it, I 'm sure that you can do better than that.

Probably you are better advised in terms of tourism business and marketing to specific than I am with my poor 30 years experience of tourism... or is just you ranting for the humptieth time? Naah... can't believe that....

You have met all the divers from all over the world who are interesting in diving!!!!!
30 yrs experience of tourism!!!!! Tourism cover all spectra of clients.
What made you think that all divers would want to spend time and money on diving all the sites in one area! Did you not notice that all LoB have more or less fixed schedule. Can you imagine if the boat captain to Komodo told the clients that the boat won't go to certain popular sites!

You just do not appreciate others different experience/opinion. Keep ranting.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom