Please for your honest thoughts on these 3 reg's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mason417

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
OCEANIC DELTA 4 REGULATOR D.V.T

AERIS AT 400 PRO REGULATOR

SHERWOOD MAXIMUS SRB7600

I have most LDS carry these lines and I am thinking about which to buy.I know, I know everyone has ther thoughts on what they think is best, but my brain is fried trying to decide and this forum is making me go crazy thinking about it. Thanks

They are all fine regulators, have you tried any of them yet... See if you can dive them before you buy and find out which one you like best and go with that one.

Good luck!

Three really good regs. I'd get the Oceanic.

They are all fine regulators, have you tried any of them yet... See if you can dive them before you buy and find out which one you like best and go with that one.

Good luck!

Not yet tried, I am doing some research before I go in and ask more details from them. I am strictly a rec diver, not into tech diving. I also mostly do tropical diving here in florida since I live here and a few 70 degree springs.

My vote is for the Oceanic. Just start a poll, have everyone vote and make the choice for you.

Great breathability, performs well in cold water (not sure if that would be an issue for you), easy and affordable to service, and the DVT is great especially for new divers that may not be as careful as they should when it comes to taking care of their gear.

The oceanic comes with a comfort swivel at the second stage which lots of our customers love.

Also the 2nd stage is a simpler design, therefore easier to service, than the AT400.
The maximus is bulletproof and the simplest but also likely to be the lowest performer, so my list would be 1. Delta 4 2. AT400 3. Maximus.

Please note these are my personal opinions based solely on my experiences and should be taken as such.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom