Purchasing First Reg: Closest Shop is 3 Hours Away

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So what's your point here???
Point taken! LOL. My daughter and son-in-law float the Green River year round despite below-zero temps, snow and ice. I’ve been invited. Nope! Heading out to plow another round of snow from last night.🥶

Point taken! LOL. My daughter and son-in-law float the Green River year round despite below-zero temps, snow and ice. I’ve been invited. Nope! Heading out to plow another round of snow from last night.🥶

I am in Libya, it is a freezing ice cold 13C/55F night, I am going to bring out a second blanket :p

:p

I just ordered the Deep 6 DIR long hose reg package and the Subgravity Paragon package (3mm aluminum BP, 30 lb wing, continuous webbing). I’ll pick up the Paragon at their store in SLC and get them to help me get it fitted. That’s a load off my mind…er, wallet. Now on to a 5mm wet suit. I can’t say enough good about this site and all of you.

... the Subgravity Paragon package (3mm aluminum BP, 30 lb wing, continuous webbing).
This is a great choice and you will enjoy this for as long as you dive. Have you determined if the weight pouches included are sufficient for your weighting needs? I hope you can figure that out when you visit them and pick up their weight system if needed.

This is a great choice and you will enjoy this for as long as you dive. Have you determined if the weight pouches included are sufficient for your weighting needs? I hope you can figure that out when you visit them and pick up their weight system if needed.
SG suggested I try it first with the included pouches and see if I need additional help with weight/trim.

SG suggested I try it first with the included pouches and see if I need additional help with weight/trim.
sounds like a perfect plan. Good luck! I'm sure everything will go smoothly.

So I got 2 trim packets with the SG Paragon package and I purchased two more at the shop (Dive Addicts) in SLC where I picked up the package. I attached two pockets at the 10:00 and 2:00 positions of the belt. The other trim pockets are designed to attach to the BP. I attached them to the each side of the upper half of the BP. I thought that might counter the lower weight of the pockets on the belt. Do you all think these are good starting placements before my first dive with it?

So you put the first two on your waist strap close to the backplate as possible? Then the other two on your top cam band?

So you put the first two on your waist strap close to the backplate as possible? Then the other two on your top cam band?
Sorry Robert. I'm not sure if you're asking me where the pockets are located or if you're telling me where they should be located.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom