Please Comment on my first Setup. Plan to buy tomorrow !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As soon as it warms up (was about -2 here last night with wind chill), you are more than welcome to come join me for some dives!

Lots of good wrecks here in NC. Can't wait for summer.

$555 for halcyon complete 36 Lbs Setup from halcyon !!!!!! ;-0

lets hope with Fred's bp and harness the price will be down a little.

otherwise hello Mares Syncro Power Tech

I believe that Spectre dives a FredT mated to a Halcyon rig. You might consider PM'ing him to ask how he likes it.

dang !! a brand new Halcyon 27 lbs pioneer setup is $425 and that is more than $175 than the SYNCRO MARES POWER TECH !!!

;-0

I wish I would have waited to buy gear. Now I have to do it all over again.

ScubaDan once bubbled...
:eek:ff: good reading until the last few post.

How is it off topic.Dxtreme is the original author of this thread and made the statement about halcyon.Since he is the original thread starter i dont consider it getting off topic.Let me guess your part of the i hate halcyon club. :confused:

you got to that to quick:) after I posted that, there were more post that were on topic so I changed it. but if you look back a few it was off topic. they were from Buff and EectricZombie.

And by the way my next purchase will be fredt BP and Pioneer Wings.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom