Our Logo!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grouchyturtle

Contributor
Reaction score
logo.gif

Here it is. Keep in mind a few things when you look at it.
  • The background isn't going to be orange, I just put it there to contrast with the states and make it easier to see
  • The ship in the final, will be much cleaner, and a 1 or 2 color illustration that matches the rest of the art
  • the fonts may change, just there for placement now
  • the outlines of the states will be much smoother in the final
Once again this is a very quick rough job. I wasn't about to put the time in and have everyone hate the concept. I do think it's kind of cool to use the Doria, though, most famous wreck in our area, and the angle it rests on sits very nicely on top of the 3 states. Just let me know what you all think of the layout, if it's a keeper I'll start working on the real one. I may even go out and buy a Doria model, so I can take some shots of it, on the perfect angle for the logo.

Looks great Chris.

If that's your "rough" version I can't wait to see the final one!

I like the doria. Maybe you can give the "telephone pole" a cameo off one of the decks.

Actually I think I see it right in front of the funnel.

Looks good! I know it was already said, but if thats the rough version, the finished one will be awesome!

That sounds cool. the only problem is you want the states to still be recognizable.

Also the Doria is sitting on its side on kind of a big open plain at the bottom, kind of like the way the states are now. Unless maybe I space the states out more, so the space between then kind of forms a valley. Then the doria would actually kind of be sitting in the Delaware!

Back
Top Bottom