Our Logo!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How about this one????

grunzster once bubbled...

logo_f1.gif

logo_f2.gif

I think this one looks the best.....

FINAL CUT.. I used the same background color as the Gallery background... we should try it on the webpage to see how it looks?

the new ones look great!

I like the last one the best. I think maybe the boat should be a little smaller and higher, though.

It looks better with the shaddows and the gradient, the only problem is it will be harder and more expensive to print, especially on shirts? Also the detail of the boat will cause problems too.

That's why I made mine more flat with just solid colors. I actually started working on one where the ring has a metal texture, and all the text is engraved into it, but it would cause the same problems.

We could always have 2 versions though. The really detailed one for the site and a more simplified one for printing or at least T-shirts.

Is that boat a royalty free image? We don't want to get sued if we use it. The one I originally put in there I created.

Can you send me the boat and the diver as separate files? If everone likes them, I'll rebuild it using my source (layered) file, that way it comes out really clean.

grunzster@wreckvalley.com

Yes the boat is 100% royalty free. no problem with that. I did the shadows in photoshop. If you have photoshop, I can send you the soure file with layers and you can move them around, etc...

I agree, we need two versions for T-shirts and the web... for best results.

Logo looks great!

Good job!

Send it over I have Photoshop!
The rest of the logo I created in Illustrator.

I'll set it up so we just have a single file for both versions of the the logo and you just have to turn a few layers on and off depending on which one you need.

I'm guessing the T-shirt version will be the same as the one you did, I'll just kill the shadows and gradients and make the boat more like the style of the one I did.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom