Our Logo!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

we moved him down a bit, for background contrast.

I'll just move the diver down on the layered file to where XJae put him and I think we have keeper.

We can finally get at least a place holder page up, with the logo and a link to the gallery then.

I'll find a use for that funky rust texture somewhere!

Tell us the truth though VT, you like that one the best, because your avatar made it into the logo.

Xjae nice edit for working with a flattened file.

grunzster once bubbled...

Tell us the truth though VT, you like that one the best, because your avatar made it into the logo.

LOL. Yes, you're right... I am a bit biased here. :) or maybe I like that the iver uses frog kick there instead of a regular flutter?

At least in the final I gave him a little bit better trim!

Which I just posted to the gallery.

Are you done tweeking?
Ready to put this thing to bed?

Last question - why does the print version need to be a different color with a different diver? shouldn't it be identical only less detailed? (I realize printing costs increase as you add colors.)

We're good to go!
I'm going to throw a quick place holder page together and maybe get it up later, if not by tomorrow.

The truth is the diver is so small and the file is so low res that I had trouble duplicating him as a vector image,so I created the other diver. Other than that the logos are pretty much identical, just less colors, no shadows, and much less detail on the boat.

Excellent.
I can wait to see the home page with the underwater part added.

The place holder is just a really simple page, just the logo on the same bg as the gallery.

I'm still working on the real site. Your pic looks really cool on the bottom. I'm working on different images for the top though, not happy with it yet.

Maybe I'll have a new one up tomorrow.

You spelled Gallery wrong on the place holder!

:eek:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom