Orca Bait January Dive

Alki or Les Davis?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What time do I need to be up there to get a parking spot? I haven't been to Seacrest for a while.

Thanks - Toby

I don't have a pop-up canopy, but I do have one that will accommodate a bunch of people in case it's raining (yeah, I know ... we're gonna get wet anyway ... but socializing under a roof is more fun).

I'll bring it along, in case no one shows up with a pop-up type ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

puckvirus:
I'd like to get 2 dives in with DeepDog or OE2X, if they are going to show uP ealyer or do an additional dive after our first one, but if I dont get a responce from them as to their Narc intentions by Friday night I'll show uP at 8am as well.
Hey Puckvirus,

If you sent me a PM, the system lost it. I didn't know you were waiting for a response from me, sorry. In fact, underwaterlyle mentioned you had said something on this thread otherwise I wouldn't have known you were trying to set something up.

As of last night, I need a wrist seal if I want to dive Saturday. I will definitely show up one way or another to meet the gang.

It's amazing how quickly you can fill with water with just one wrist seal blown out. But naturally I continued the dive due to my addiction. Now I have to admit, that was a cold dive. Fortunately the air temps lately have been way too warm so no human popsicle when I got out.

I'll see you Saturday at 10am. If I get this thing fixed, and go down early, I'll let you know.

DeepDog :cheers:

NWGratefulDiver:
I can show up earlier, Jason ... say around 8 AM?

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Doh, I just found out my alarm clock will be spending Friday night at Grandma's!

That's OK, I'd rather dive than sleep in anyways. :)

See you Saturday at 8:00am.

Jason

Good ... you can help me set up the canopy (it ain't a pop-up) ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Yea sure thing, what time were you planning on hitting the water before the first group.

I'm a tool, use me, and we can talk about other things. Not sure if you've met kirby before, but hes a heck of a diver. We make a scary team. No really the fish seem to run from us.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom