Orca Bait January Dive

Alki or Les Davis?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I plan to be there too...grabbing tanks around 9:00 and will look for the (non-)pop-up. (I'm buddyless--maybe someone else is too?)
--Rose

2Dive4fun:
I look forward to a group dive. Also would be in favor of Redando and a night dive.

Thanks again Bob for the dives at Cove 2 on Sunday.

Speaking of Redando, does anyone know of a 3 mast wreck just to the left and about 100 feet out from the pier? I've heard rumor you can see the bow outline from a boat.

I plan on being there early tomorrow also. I will bring the murterhome (small, but it has a potty and a stove). I will also bring a bunch of chili and cornbread if anyone wants some.

Gotta pay for the use of Bob's bp/wing and his expertise somehow.

Toby

Sorry... I don't remember everyone's Scuba Board name... please add them in a post below and give the number I've put in your position... I'll edit this post to include them.

Left to right
front row: Uncle Pug, Snowbear, Grizz
second row: OE2X, Wingnut, Ryan Coke, NWGratefulDiver, Xarifa, Lamont, JasonH2O
third row: Puckvirus, 2Dive4Fun, Kalvyn, caseydugan

Not in the picture:
3,4,5,6,7,8 ect.

Now there is a group of happy divers. Nothing like sandles and socks in the rain, eh Uncle Pug?

Awfully nice day, despite a little drizzle and absolutely horrid vis ... we need to make this a regular event ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Uncle Pug:
Sorry... I don't remember everyone's Scuba Board name... please add them in a post below and give the number I've put in your position... I'll edit this post to include them.

Left to right
front row: Uncle Pug, Snowbear, Grizz
second row: OE2X, BrianG, 1, NWGratefulDiver, Xarifa, Lamont, JasonH2O
third row: Puckvirus, Scuba Scott, Kalvyn, Fireboat57

Not in the picture:
2,3,4,5,6,7,8 ect.

Wow, Thanks UP!!! You made me taller, thinner, and much better looking!!!! I gotta get one of those camera lenses :shocked: Actually I think I was down getting stuff from my rig when you took the picture.

Thank you Bob for the use of your DSS plate, you sold another one for Tobin (do you get a cut?). It was great diving with all of you lets do it again!!

Toby

Fireboat57:
Wow, Thanks UP!!! You made me taller, thinner, and much better looking!!!! I gotta get one of those camera lenses :shocked: Actually I think I was down getting stuff from my rig when you took the picture.

Thank you Bob for the use of your DSS plate, you sold another one for Tobin (do you get a cut?). It was great diving with all of you lets do it again!!

Toby

Sorry Toby ... that was me "editing" the names in Uncle Pugs post (busted) ... I met so many new people today I got some mixed up. Besides ... I mostly saw you with your dive gear on ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

To those who found my blasted weights and dropped them off at Deep Fathom I'm very grateful, Though, from what the ol Doc says, it'll be awhile before I dive again. yup, ruptured the ear drum. Still, I'm glad I had the chance to meet some of you today, I hope I can get wet with you guys again one of these days.

Thanks again!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom