Orca Bait January Dive

Alki or Les Davis?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I really wanted to join you guys, but had to make a decision - Club Paradise (OregonSCUBA.com) was meeting at Edmonds UWP Saturday, so I dove with them. Hopefully I can make the next OrcaBait dive and get to match some faces to the names.

Jerry

Maybe he had better vis then us. Kinda really happy DeepDog and a few others with our our group decided to do the junkyard as our first dive then blitz over to alki to scare that wolf eel before you all were able to make faces at her on the second dive.

Sorry, its not like we got away with murder, or was it....?

Hi,

I'm #1 in the photo, and my 1st name really is Ryan. Glad Toby enjoyed watching the pup seal nudge and kick me on Sat! If anyone wants to join me and a friend to dive Hornby Island, BC with the seals & sea lions and other wall dives, etc- we're going with Great Pacific Dive 604-986-0302 for a w/e of eating, diving, and sleeping on Feb 25th!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom