Orca Bait January Dive

Alki or Les Davis?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uncle Pug

Swims with Orca
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Hey... it would be great to have an official OB dive sometime in January so we could me some of the other folks we talk with on ScubaBoard.

Some of us get together already semi-regularly but there are quite a few that I haven't had the pleasure of meeting. Perhaps we could set up a shore dive at either Alki followed by Pizza at Pegasus or Les Davies followed by ??

Third week in January should be balmy. :D

Hey I'm in. How about Alki? Call it the Scuba Board Dive In.

I'm down with getting cold and wet with a bunch of people who I spam.

Now, now Puck! You know spaming is a direct violation of the TOS. Since this would be a pseudo supported SB gathering I'd have to turn your air off the next time I find you a six gill. :wink:

BTW - hope you are well and are starting your New Year nicely.

Depends on the date ... but if I can make it, I'm there ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Uncle Pug:
...Les Davies followed by ??
I see I'm the first person to vote for Les Davis... man, we drive up to Seacrest ALL the time, let's do Les Davis for once! :)

Besides, the "Les Davis followed by" would be either The Ram or Katie Downs, depending on the ages involved (Katie Downs is 21 and over). You can get a burger as big as a house at The Ram, and Katie Downs has the best pizza ever. Oh yeah a third choice; Frisco Freeze burgers whups on Dick's any day if the week. :D

All kidding aside (though I ain't kidding about the food!), I'll gladly join you all at Seacrest. It would be good to meet some of you that I've not yet met in person!

Jimmie

I think we should plan on doing it while the grumpy ol' Bear is here .... :eyebrow:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom