Orca Bait January Dive

Alki or Les Davis?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uncle Pug:
Hey... it would be great to have an official OB dive sometime in January so we could me some of the other folks we talk with on ScubaBoard.

Some of us get together already semi-regularly but there are quite a few that I haven't had the pleasure of meeting. Perhaps we could set up a shore dive at either Alki followed by Pizza at Pegasus or Les Davies followed by ??

Third week in January should be balmy. :D
I think I might be able to make it. Seattle is closer for me, but either site is fine. I just dove Cove 2 for the first time yesterday and had a great time. Among other things, I saw a bit of arm on my first GPO, saw some cool squid eggs?, and got to meet Bob! (Sorry Bob I didn't really get to talk to you, I look forward to having more time next time we meet)

My only preference is to meet as early as possible, so I'm not home toooo late. My wifey likes me home for at least part of the day. Or if someone else has a non diving S.O. and a young kid (my son is 2), maybe they can meet up on their own and commiserate about all the time and money I'm spending on diving. :)

The 22nd works for me ... now all we need is a time.

Nice meeting you Jason ... did you see the octopus under the bow of the Honey Bear? That was a large one. On our second dive we found another HUGE one laying pretty much in the open at about 70 feet.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

It would be fun to meet for a dive--please count me in!

I look forward to a group dive. Also would be in favor of Redando and a night dive.

Thanks again Bob for the dives at Cove 2 on Sunday.

NWGratefulDiver:
Nice meeting you Jason ... did you see the octopus under the bow of the Honey Bear? That was a large one. On our second dive we found another HUGE one laying pretty much in the open at about 70 feet.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Was that part of a ship? Hmm, couldn't really tell what I was looking under, but the GPO was tucked way back underneath it. We only went to about 50ft, so I didn't get a chance to see the other GPO :(

Is there a map of the landmarks at Seacrest? I couldn't find anything searching with google?

Back
Top Bottom