Aruba Dive Shops (spreadsheet)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonhall

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Having recently read some of the Aruba threads, I've realized there seem to be quite a few people going and/or asking about the diving. I was there in 2009 and am going back in January. As is the usual case, I try to put together a list of dive ops wherever we go with information for my buddy to take a look at, so he feels like a part of the process. The following spreadsheet, much like one I did for Cabo, is limited in info, unlike the one I did for Cozumel, which was pretty extensive. There aren't quite as many dive ops in Aruba and most of the websites aren't as detailed as compared to Cozumel.

A couple of items:

The spreadsheet is the info I could attain from the dive ops website and info gleaned from SB members. Anyone who has current info is free to let me know so I can add it.

Dive Aruba is temporarily closed. Clive, who I dove with on previous trip, is transferring the dive op to a good friend of his. Hopes to be running in late Aug/early Sept. According to a SB member Native Divers is closed, but I added them to the chart for now. I tried contacting them but haven't heard back - probably a good sign they aren't open.

Some of the info came from a couple of ScubaBoard members, @Joneill and @madamimadam , who have quite a bit of experience with some different ops in Aruba. JADS and Aqua Windies get high marks. I've attached a link to a good thread on Aruba dive ops that they both contributed to:

Now I will just need @merlinuj to find this thread and convert the pdf file to a Google document!!

Attachments

• aruba.pdf
    163.2 KB · Views: 300
Sorry for the quick 2nd post with an updated spreadsheet. I realized I didn't have everything updated - now I think I have it all until I can fill in some blanks.

Attachments

• aruba.pdf
    173.5 KB · Views: 273
Thanks for sharing the spreadsheet, Heading there FEB 2023, very helpful!

Back
Top Bottom