Old regulator info needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rescuediver009:
Yeah the conshelf is not a bad breather but won't help your cosmetic appeal when you are on the boat using it as an octo with a plastic thing on your primary.

Personally, I think it is the newer and cheaper plastic thing that will screw up the cosmetics.

I am quite sure God intended single hose regulators to have chrome plated brass second stages. I have not yet been able to tie the rise of plastic cased second stages to the Axis of Evil, Ossama Bin Laden or any other threat to national security and the American way of life, but I'm working on it.

I dive on Dacors. They work well. Just fewer shops (larger ones mostly) have the parts to repair them.

DA Aquamaster:
Personally, I think it is the newer and cheaper plastic thing that will screw up the cosmetics.

I am quite sure God intended single hose regulators to have chrome plated brass second stages. I have not yet been able to tie the rise of plastic cased second stages to the Axis of Evil, Ossama Bin Laden or any other threat to national security and the American way of life, but I'm working on it.
How the hell did I miss this quote! It is, quite possibly, the most beautiful thing I have read about a regulator.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom