Oktoberfest megadive 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are planning to attend, sounds like lots of fun.

Four new divers in all.

We are getting the camping gear together now.

See you there.

David

Cool Beans. Bring rum. :)
(I had to say that :D)

Looks like I've got to be in Daytona for work on Monday so I plan on coming down on Friday to join you guys. Got room for one more?

Yes. Welcome McCainiac and Trouard1

Yes. Welcome McCainiac and Trouard1

Thanks!!! How many people usually show for one of these things? I visited a place a few weeks ago and there was hundreds and hundreds of divers which is cool, but NOT cool for diving.

Thanks!!! How many people usually show for one of these things? I visited a place a few weeks ago and there was hundreds and hundreds of divers which is cool, but NOT cool for diving.

We can have anywhere from 40 to 100ish just for our group. It can get crowded at times, but there are plenty of oportunities to dive without the crowds. There are times throughout the day when the crowds ebe and flow. Just pick your time when things are on the slower side. If you don't wish to deal with the crowds at all then I would suggest a sunrise dive. This time is absolutly wonderful. You feel as if you have the whole place to yourself. Late in the afternoon to into the eveningish is great too. The galaxy dive at dusk is not to be missed. Hope you'll still join us. :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom