Oceanic iPhone case is now a dive computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My new 1Tb iPhone 15 Pro Max costs almost $2k. (Delivery tomorrow!). Not sure whether I would risk placing it in that housing. Actually Iā€™m pretty sure thatā€™s not going to happen. :duck:

Meh. That's what insurance is for. :D

That's easy to say when you don't travel a lot. Having my iPhone drown on a 3 week trip is less about insurance and more about not having my phone. I no longer take an iPad or PC on trips.

LOL! I take my phone, iPad, and laptop on trips. I agree about not wanting to be without my phone. But, my iPad has a data plan. If I did lose my phone, my iPad would substitute until I got another phone.

Being on a trip, losing my phone, and NOT having an iPad or a laptop would be BAD (for me, anyway).

My new 1Tb iPhone 15 Pro Max costs almost $2k. (Delivery tomorrow!). Not sure whether I would risk placing it in that housing. Actually Iā€™m pretty sure thatā€™s not going to happen. :duck:

I am going to take all of your dive cards away from you next time I see you. You should be spending this money on a TFX regulator or other dive gear. šŸ˜œšŸ˜œšŸ˜œ

$2k... that's a new BT scooter or the down payment for a Genesis. Your priorities are wrong.

I think you meant to say, ā€œYour priorities are different from mine.ā€

I think you meant to say, ā€œYour priorities are different from mine.ā€
I think you should finish reading this thread and see the other responses to this statement. But since you neglected to do so, here you go... sorry for repeating but it needs to be linked directly

Screenshot_20230921_083859_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I think you should finish reading this thread and see the other responses

I think you should improve your sarcasm.

But your meme does not make me optimisticā€¦

Back
Top Bottom