Where oh where

• Trench

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • E-Beach

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Okay, nobody has posted here in a while. Any updates or changes? Please add my name to the list! What do I need to bring?

Chris

hmmmm...I have no idea...other suggestions were coming because some said that E-beach would bee too busy on a holiday) and now "nutting"... I was thinking if I could get us a boat ( around 20 of us could dive) at Kewalo Basin and picnic right there in the park it would be cool. What do you think?

BTW- we did E-beach this week and the entry/exit was a real piece of work. Waves were about 4 or more feet above the wall.

justleesa:
BTW- we did E-beach this week and the entry/exit was a real piece of work. Waves were about 4 or more feet above the wall.

What wall - the rocks to the left (facing the ocean) or the power plant walls :11: to the right?

justleesa:
power plant wall with the fence on top...

jeez begeez, that's crazy. I once did a dive there with 4-5 foot sets rolling in - the entry/exit was ok, but it was the really mean current blowing east parallel to shore that did me in. Never again - I'm too wimpy for that kind of diving.

Hopefully everyone is planning something like a whale shark for my triumphant return to the water at the E-Beach picnic. 2 more days till my BB's due date (not that I'm getting anxious).

So we're back/still at electric beach? Last I heard on Thursday, we were going to charter a boat and then find a place to cookout on the beach.

ok, found out today that the boat is not available...so? What we gonna do now??

Seems like Wildcard will be in AK for Labor Day. I don't really want to do Electric Beach. All the beaches are probably going to be crowded, but what if we got to North Shore early?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom