Where oh where

• Trench

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • E-Beach

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Trench sounds good to me, but so does anywhere on the North Shore. Haleiwa does have a nice large picnic area with good bathroom facilities. My vote is for the trench. ;-)

Ok, I added a poll...let see where we're going

I just figured out that I won't be able to dive on that day :( , but I'll be there. I'll watch the "stuff :D

At least I see the Poll now instead of:

Originally Posted by Wildcard
I had a dead girl puke in my mouth, twice, muktuk tasted worse!

If she was dead, how did she puke?

fishb0y:
If she was dead, how did she puke?

I thought that was a valid question . . . I guess because it was my question. :wink:

Anyway, I will vote, even though I'm still not sure if I can make it. Work is kicking my butt and I may have to work that weekend. :shakehead

I should know for sure sometime next week, though.

Ok, I voted for the trench, was out a E beach week ago and all kinds of sand kicked in there. But, I'll dive anywhere (within reason).
The Rona Lee is back in the water with some new bottom paint.....and my pocketbook is a whole lot lighter........Jimbo

So what is the plan for Monday... my wife has given me permission to go. All I need to do is bring the older ones. I vote for Sharks Cove (there's a picnic are there).

I'm not voting because I still haven't been to either one! I just wanna go! I will be all moved into my new condo and with nothing to do and I'm gonna die if I don't get in the water soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom