Where oh where

• Trench

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • E-Beach

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm up for the Trench. How about Shark's Cove or Fire House? Fire House may be a little more parking friendly and less crowded. I may need to bring my sister-in-law and the snorkeling is better there.

Vince and I are coming. What are we needing to bring? Are we having a luncheon type deal or just diving? Off to the library, commissary and starbucks!!

Melissa

I still vote for EB, plenty of parking, BBQ grills, large pavillion and a change of pace.

onfloat:
Plus, we can share with the locals.:D

Well, expect to share without extending an invitation to do so. I was taken a bit aback when a couple of Ebeach residents grazed off the picnic food on a periodic basis at this other picnic I attended. Not that anyone minded them coming up to get food, but it did surprise me.

Has anyone seen Jake there lately? I haven't been to EB since my kid's OW class. If he is there, I would recomend we share some food with him. Your vehicle would be safe as long as he remembers you.

fishb0y:
Has anyone seen Jake there lately?

Jake was there when I was last at EB in June. Not sure where he was living, though, as the pavilion was pretty much cleared out. There were some people living out of a van in the parking lot, but not sure if that was his place.

We only seen a tent behind the bathrooms (by the path to the water), but no bodies. We did smell something a little funny though. Can't imagine what they were doing in the tent.

Back
Top Bottom