Where oh where

• Trench

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • E-Beach

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Man, I can't make any of the girls post anymore....
Any thoughts on trying to do a boat party? The beaches will be pandelious that weekend. Charter a bigger boat and then everyone that has there own could raft up.
Just a thought......

mrjimboalaska:
I go for da Muktuk and crane wings, like we used to eat in the lower village....
Ya can prolly get some muktuk from a local girl don't ya think? May not taste as good though.

we might be able to charter a PM boat, I doubt that someone would give up the AM boat...Would the same deal ($) as the night dive work? we could try for the enzo, it's a bit bigger

oops...great minds think alike...and simultaneously, evidently.

see...Rabbit Island Trip...does not need to be in place of the Labor day thing...kinda weather (wind dependent) But, with gas costs for cars, I think a boat charter is better. (personally) We have the numbers to be chartering a boat as an informal club.....

Wildcard:
Ya can prolly get some muktuk from a local girl don't ya think? May not taste as good though.

OK, what does Muktuk mean???

I had to buy salmon and they were expensive and small. Worst red run ever is what they are saying. I think they are just real late. So I don't have much to share and I don't smoke reds, too Ono, thats what kings and silvers are for!
Muktuk is bowhead whale skin with fat attached. I had a dead girl puke in my mouth, twice, muktuk tasted worse!

I'll ship a box of silvers down later in the season, if I get to come back to AK.

Wildcard:
Muktuk is bowhead whale skin with fat attached. I had a dead girl puke in my mouth, twice, muktuk tasted worse!

And there goes lunch :(

catherine96821:
see...Rabbit Island Trip...does not need to be in place of the Labor day thing...kinda weather (wind dependent)

The "Rabbit Island Trip" almost falls under the category of 'urban legend' for me. I've been signed up for three of those trips and every one of them has been called for unfavorable conditions. Maybe I'm just a jinx.

So, is the Labor Day picnic thing still at Electric Beach or are we discussing a boat charter now?

Are you back already Leesa?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom